Fight the spread of COVID-19
Loder Inc. Gets You COVID Clean
Loder Construction, Inc. understands the importance of the safety and well-being of a business’s employees during this transition back to work. The level of concern people may have to return to their old office spaces after this pandemic can be significant, so Loder Inc. has created full cleaning services to ensure you and your employees are safe, comfortable, and confident returning to your space. Below is our breakdown of the services we provide throughout Sacramento & the San Francisco Bay Area.
Commercial Cleaning & Janitorial Service in Northern California
Who We Help:
- Property Managers
- Business Owners
- Building Owners
- Office Owners
- Store Owners
Covid Clean Services
JANITORIAL CLEANING SERVICES
Full/directed deep cleaning of interior space by a licensed, professional HAZWOPER cleaning team.
- Office Touchpoints
- Door handles
- Drawer knobs
- Light switches
- Point of Sale
- Whiteboard pens
- Copy room tools
- Workstations, chairs, and desks
- Floors and walls
- Business-owned Bathrooms
- Break rooms
ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY CLEANING
Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, medical-grade clean allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives, and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces to completely clean your office space. As the spray exits the electrostatic sprayer, it’s given a positive electrical charge. The droplets then become attracted to all negative surfaces, covering the visible area, underside, and backside with the sanitizing agent. Surfaces that are already covered will repel the spray, making the method extremely efficient.
SANITIZE AND FLUSH DRAINAGE SYSTEM
- Check back-flows are not isolated and are functioning.
- Walk the building and spaces to check for signs of leaks.
- Check Drains and Garbage Disposals are not clogged.
- Flush stale water from the system.
- Flush out all “P” and “U” traps.
- Ensure all faucets are opening.
- Cycle building sump pumps to verify operation.
- Sanitize and flush ice machines prior to placing back in service.
HVAC SANITATION SERVICES
- Run as close to 100% Outside Air as your HVAC system can accommodate.
- Inspect and change filters as needed.
- Upgrade existing filters with virus-eliminating Merv 14 filters.
- Check belt tension and pulley alignment on systems that have sat idle before start-up.
- Clean condenser and evap coils as needed.
- Verify closed-loop water treatment systems have adequate chemical supplies.
- Ensure chiller oil sump heaters are on and oil temp is above minimum temperature prior to starting.
- Inspect and lubricate bearings as needed
- Inspect the building for gas leaks and check pressures on initial start-up.
- Make sure equipment areas are free of obstructions.
- Ensure cooling towers have water in the basis and fill systems are functioning properly.
- Check electrical systems to ensure thermostats and controls are functioning correctly.
- Clear drain pans of any standing water.
- Installation of UV light system and integration of Bipolar Ionization into HVAC to neutralize 99.9% of the virus pathogens circulated into the air.
NeedlePoint Bi-Polar Ionization
Due to the fact that the air that flows throughout a ventilation system is susceptible to particulate matter, building occupants can be exposed to a number of organisms. Germs are able to circulate throughout a building’s ventilation system. As a result, working within spaces where the air is not purified may lead to serious health implications over the course of time.
Bipolar ionization addresses the need for purified air using a process that targets airborne pollutants. Ionization happens when atoms and molecules are charged by either taking away or adding a bond to create either a positive or negative result. In the case of needlepoint bipolar ionization, energy is generated to absorb and neutralize pollutants. Volatile organic compounds, viruses, bacteria and mold are killed by ionization. Ionization is effective in managing disease control in buildings.
- Particle Reduction and Smoke Control
- Odors Neutralized by destroying VOCs
- Pathogens Killed (Viruses, Bacteria, Mold), Helps to Control Allergens
- Energy Savings of 30% by Reducing Outdoor Air Intake by up to 75%, reduces pressure loss by keeping coils clean without expensive UV systems, and requires NO maintenance
In cases where it is not feasible to modify an entire system or there are only a couple of rooms/spaces of concern, we can provide UVPCO systems, an option for single modules that do not require any modification to the HVAC system. Call us for pricing.
SPACE & GERMICIDAL RETROFIT
Not only do you want your space clean, but you also want to comply with the social distancing requirements to keep your employees feeling confident returning to the workspace. Loder Inc. can bring in a licensed designer/contractor specializing in space planning to re-work your office to be compliant, utilizing the space in the most efficient way while keeping the space atheistically pleasing.
Our space planning services include:
- Design Services
- Licensed Contractor to complete remodel
- Field measure area of work
- Field measure furniture as necessary
- CAD Floor Plans of existing
- Space plans of proposed modifications and demolition, if any.
Loder Inc. can also retrofit many of your touch surfaces to become naturally germicidal resistant and incorporate cutting edge sanitation into your space’s design. We can also install permanent customer-facing barriers for peace of mind.
- 85, 120, 150, and 215 square foot Booths are all prefabricated to be erected quickly. They are self contained and negatively pressured. They provide decontamination of the Corona Virus using UV-C light or UV-C light and Ozone, for hard and soft surfaces.
- Uses may include PPE, Masks, wheelchairs, mobility equipment, and anything that can be put into the booth.
- Our Booths can be incorporated in your reopening corporate safety programs. Such as hotels, food service, retail stores, airports, and etc.
- For clients who have space or cost considerations, our decontamination. Closets are the perfect fit.
- Closet can be moved freely and stored in various locations.
- Can be used for decontamination of masks, gloves, and smaller accessories.
- These Closets also provide negative pressure and can be utilized for the UV-C Light or UV-C Light and Ozone combinations.
- We have developed devices that are mobile and can be moved into different areas. Some are free-standing floor models, others are handheld.
- Floor models have both functions of just UV-C or UV-C + Ozone generation for hard surface and soft surface decontamination. These devices have automatic timers to turn on and off so that exposure to staff is eliminated.
- These can also be outfitted with Electrostatic Spray functions
- These devices can supplement your standard operating procedures as your company reemerges from the COVID crisis.